E-Control Systems presents its IntelliCheck™ HACCP PDA with newly released Advanced Remote Management features.
E-CONTROL SYSTEMS, INC. presents its IntelliCheckTM HACCP PDA with newly released Advanced Remote Management features
E-Control Systems Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote Wireless temperature monitoring hardware and software products for Food Services releases its new and advanced Remote Management features for its IntelliCheckTM HACCP PDA at the NY School Nutrition Association show
Chatsworth, CA, October 24, 2007 - E-Control Systems, Inc., a trusted leader of HACCP and remote temperature monitoring hardware and software products for the School Food Services, presents its new and advanced remote management features for the IntelliCheckTM HACCP PDA and its FusionLiveTM enterprise suite and comprehensive, wireless solution for HACCP compliance and remote temperature monitoring, at the New York School Nutrition Association Exhibition in Saratoga Springs, New-York, 27-28 October 2007, in conjunction with Bowerman Marketing Group, Booth 905-907.
The Remote Management features of the IntelliCheckTM HACCP PDA system allows the School Food Service management to remotely monitor real-time activities in all kitchens at multiple schools and ensure, in real-time, that all food safety measures are fully implemented and that corrective actions identified by the IntelliCheckTM HACCP PDAs are immediately resolved.
IntelliCheckTM is a web-based, handheld PDA and wireless IntelliProbeTM system for HACCP and food temperature monitoring during preparation and service. PDAs can be monitored from a central location, enabling real-time management intervention of all unresolved and/or site-specific corrective actions.
With other solutions in the marketplace, Foodservice personnel still face major concerns:
- If the cable that ties the probe to the PDA is damaged, a replacement may not be readily available as PDA models frequently change and become obsolete, sometimes in a matter of just months.
- There is the danger of losing the PDA stylus in the food.
IntelliCheckTM eliminates ALL of these concerns! The IntelliProbeTM can communicate wirelessly to any Bluetooth enabled PDA (there is no cable attaching the probe to the PDA), and the PDA is operated by finger-tip (no need for a stylus).E-Control Systems' FusionLiveTM is a single platform for monitoring of all E-Control Systems IntelliProductsTM.FusionLiveTM features its own dashboard interface – MyFusionTM, which allows full screen customization so that you can centrally monitor your IntelliProductsTM in a single view. With FusionLiveTM and MyFusionTM, all your food safety, temperature monitoring, and HACCP controls are centrally managed and easy to monitor
"Managing HACCP/Food Safety through a single platform is a vital need for any commercial Kitchen," says Dr. Gideon Zeidler of the University of California, Riverside and Chairman of the Institute of Food Technology (IFT) Foodservice Division. According to Dr . Zeidler, "Integrated solutions such as the FusionLive platform are the future of HACCP/Food Safety monitoring." NYSNA attendees will see FusionLiveTM in action with E-Control Systems IntelliProductsTM and
HACCP/Food safety solutions, including:
- IntelliSenseTM - A family of low-cost, wireless temperature, door, humidity, pressure and leak monitoring solutions for monitoring in refrigeration and warming equipment.
- IntelliCheckTM - Featured above.
- IntelliCartTM - Wireless temperature monitoring system for food carts, portable stations and equipment used while transporting food items between various locations.
- IntelliControlTM - A web-based solution for monitoring and control of Scotsman Ice Machine units in multiple locations with Prodigy remote-access modules.
- IntelliTrackTM - A logging device for temperature data collection, ideal for monitoring temperatures during transportation, for example, from central to satellite kitchens.
- IntelliRinseTM - A pioneering, wireless dishwasher rinse temperature monitoring solution for either new or existing dishwasher upgrades.
- IntelliQuipTM - HACCP monitoring of NAFEM Data Protocol compliant foodservice equipment [i.e. combi-ovens, blast chillers, food carts, warmers, etc.].
- IntelliMonitorTM - A solution for monitoring food temperatures at prep tables, food wells, and other stations.